good salary, pension, holidays
Opportunity for a maintenance technician with an electrical bias, to work days Monday to Friday. Working with a successful manufacturer who has recently experienced an upturn in sales.
The company are well established, financially stable and have earned a reputation as a considerate employer. Their culture is customer focussed, results-driven, with a strong focus on continuous improvement. Integrity, respect, honesty and teamworking are core values of the business.
As the maintenance technician, you will work in a small and friendly team, working with the maintenance supervisor and engineering manager. Your duties will include: -
- Undertaking planned maintenance and reactive breakdowns
- Electrical fault finding
- Fault finding on PLC systems
- General electrical / mechanical maintenance and repair of buildings and facilities
- Working closely with the process engineering and quality engineering teams
- Supporting colleagues with project work
To apply for the maintenance technician position, you will require: -
- A time served apprenticeship, with an electrical bias
- Experience of electrical maintenance gained in the manufacturing sector
- Experience of fault finding on PLC systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
In return, the maintenance technician will receive an attractive base salary plus a good pension, and 23 + 8 holidays. The shifts are days Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in the maintenance technician role? Please click apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: maintenance, electrical, PLC, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]