Up to £45000 per annum + benefits
Opportunity for a maintenance manager to join a profitable manufacturing company who continually invest in their sites. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Now is an excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
As the maintenance manager, you will oversee a team of maintenance engineers to improve site manufacturing performance by delivering a high standard of engineering support to the manufacturing operation. Responsibilities include: -
- Prioritising, scheduling and managing maintenance activities to rectify break-downs, malfunctions and minimise business disruptions.
- Developing a clear leadership strategy to improve onsite engineering services to support world-class manufacturing methods.
- Overseeing the introduction, installation and commissioning of new production equipment.
- Ensuring compliance to health and safety standards.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing the maintenance/engineering team.
To be successful in your application for the maintenance manager, you will need: -
- A time served maintenance apprenticeship or an HNC or above in engineering.
- A good amount of people leadership experience gained in a maintenance/engineering function.
- Extensive experience in the manufacturing sector.
In return, the maintenance manager will receive a salary of c£45,000 per annum, a pension, a healthcare plan and holidays. Hours of work will be days Monday to Friday.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: engineering, maintenance, manufacturing, [email protected]