£37000 - £42000 per annum + pension, private medical, etc.
Are you a mechanical or electrical maintenance engineer who is keen to progress your career into reliability engineering? This is an opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join a well-established and financially secure manufacturing business, who offer an excellent benefits package.
The reliability engineer will work as part of the maintenance function on-site working closely with the maintenance manager with responsibility for overseeing the delivery of the planned maintenance system and identifying areas where cost savings and improvements can be achieved.
As the reliability engineer your duties will include:
- Overseeing the delivery of the computerised planned maintenance system
- Tracking production losses and high maintenance costs and developing strategies to reduce and improve those areas
- Using predictive and testing engineering methodologies to identify potential reliability issues
- Completion and presentation of reports
To apply for the reliability engineer, you will need:
- Experience of working in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment or within the utilities sector
- A degree-level qualification in an engineering discipline
- Familiarity with tools such as FMEA, Root Cause Analysis. etc.
- If your bias is mechanical you will need to have had exposure to equipment such as pumps, rotating equipment, etc. If your bias is electrical you will ideally have experience of working with high voltage equipment or be a senior authorised person for HV.
In return, the reliability engineer will receive a salary of £37,000-£42,000 (dependent on experience) + pension (up to 15% total contribution), annual bonus, private medical, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the maintenance engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Reliability Engineer, engineering recruitment South Wales, [email protected]