Up to £24000 per annum + c£4K bns, pension, hols
Opportunity for a maintenance technician, to work days regular Monday to Friday 7 am – 3 pm, working with a successful business who have secure order books and are part of a larger group of companies.
The site in Crumlin is a small manufacturing unit with a friendly and close-knit culture.
As the maintenance technician, you’ll work closely with the site manager, helping to keep the machinery up and running. Specific duties will include: –
- Responding to machine breakdowns
- Completing planned maintenance activities
- Keeping detailed maintenance records
- Setting, calibrating and adjusting the production machinery
- Basic hydraulic and electrical fault finding
To apply for the maintenance role, you’ll need: –
- Experience of maintenance, including basic hydraulic and electrical fault-finding.
- The ability to work in a safe manner
- Good communication skills
In return, the maintenance technician will receive a salary of £24,000 plus a production bonus which is estimated to be worth around £4,000 per annum. Benefits including holidays and a pension. The hours of work are days Monday to Friday from 7 am to 3 pm.
The maintenance technician role could be suitable for you if you have been a fitter, electrician, maintenance technician, skilled operator etc.
Interested? Please click apply to find out more.
By applying you’re giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we’re recruiting for.
Job Skills: maintenance technician, maintenance engineer, Crumlin, [email protected]