£28000 - £35000 per annum + £5K OT, pension
We are looking for maintenance engineers with a mechanical or electrical bias. Your role will involve the maintenance of a wide range of production equipment. If you are a maintenance engineer, then we can offer: -
- Competency based pay, increase your salary as you develop
- Overtime, on average £5K per annum
- Onsite L&D to support your development
- Good benefits, pension, healthcare, life insurance etc.
To apply for the maintenance engineer role, you will need: -
- Time served mechanical or electrical apprenticeship.
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics or PLCs and motors for electrical candidates.
In return, the maintenance technician will receive a salary of £28,600 - £35,000 per annum,
If you wish to be considered for this maintenance engineer role, then please click apply.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.