Up to £39800 per annum + includes guaranteed OT
Excellent package on offer £39,800 including shift allowance and contracted/guaranteed overtime!
Opportunity for a maintenance engineer / maintenance technician to work with a successful manufacturer who has secure order books.
As the maintenance engineer / maintenance technician, you'll work closely with the maintenance manager to keep the machinery up and running. Specific duties will include: -
- Responding to machine breakdowns
- Raising permits for isolation
- Completing planned maintenance activities
- Keeping detailed maintenance records
- Setting, calibrating and adjusting the production machinery
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding
To apply for the maintenance engineer / maintenance technician role, you'll need: -
- A time served apprenticeship
- Ideally multi-skilled maintenance experience, purely electrical and or mechanical candidates will also be considered.
- The ability to work in a safe manner
- Good communication skills
In return, the maintenance engineer / maintenance technician will receive a salary of £33,600 (inclusive of shift premium, plus overtime (contractual 269 hours, £6,200), total c£39,800. Benefits include holidays and a pension.
The shift pattern is four on four off days and nights, 6am - 6pm, 6pm - 6am.
If you are a maintenance engineer / maintenance technician. Please click apply to find out more.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: maintenance, engineering, [email protected]