Up to £27000 per annum + bonus, pension, holidays
Opportunity for a machine operator to join a leading family-owned manufacturing business growing at a rate of 25% per annum. The company are considered a world leader in their field, has a global customer base, is accredited to ISO9001 and places great emphasis on both investment and staff development.
About the position
The position is offered on a permanent basis with a salary of between £24,000 – £27,000 depending on experience; there is also a Christmas bonus, 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays), and a company pension.
The machine operator will join the moulding production team based at the manufacturing plant in Bristol. Responsible for working on the manufacturing line producing a range of plastic fittings, monitoring the quality and supply levels of materials, basic moulding machine maintenance, and packing products to specific customer orders. Specialist injection moulding machine operation training will be provided.
The role will involve working 9 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
What you need to apply
- Experience as an operator gained in a manufacturing environment, ideally including machine setting or moulding machine operation.
- A proven track record of reliable performance
- Willingness to undertake training and learn new skills
- A positive attitude towards work
- A forklift license (reach or counter-balance) would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the machine operator position, please click apply!
Job Skills: machine setter, operator, production, manufacturing, firstname.lastname@example.org