Up to £30000 per annum + pension, holidays
Exciting opportunity for a machine operator to join a growing and ambitious company. The company is financially stable and 50% owned by a large and well-established distributor who has been trading for more than 35 years. The new company has an impressive board of directors who have extensive experience in relevant industries.
As the machine operator, you will work closely with a small friendly team rotating between various production machines. You will also be involved in stocktakes and warehouse operations. Detailed duties will include: -
- Operating production machinery
- Assisting with machine changeovers
- Checking finished product before dispatch
- Driving a forklift truck (training provided)
- Helping with stocktakes
- Inputting information into a computer system
To apply for the machine operator position, you will need: -
- Experience as a machine operator, production technician, manufacturing technician or similar.
- Experience of working as part of a production team
- Computer literacy
- Experience in using cutting machinery would be an advantage
In return, the machine operator will receive a salary of up to £30,000.
Benefits include life assurance at four times salary, 22 holidays plus the eight bank holidays and three discretionary holidays over Christmas. Over time the holidays will increase to 25 days. Pension 4% contribution increasing to 10% after five years service.
To start your application for the machine operator position, please click apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: production, manufacutring, machine operator, [email protected]