Up to £9.11 per hour + pension, holidays, bonus
Machine operator, working days Monday to Friday, required by a leading manufacturing company. Permanent job!
The business has a proven track record of consistent growth stretching back than 30 years; they export products to more than 30 countries across the globe. The organisation has proved to be resilient in the face of previous recessions and expect a short-term impact with a strong recovery as a result of coronavirus.
As the machine operator, you will help with the bulk manufacturing of products, selecting ingredients and operating the mixing machine. Duties and expectations are: -
- Working to strict hygiene and GMP standards
- Achieving planned levels of production output
- Working with the quality department to maintain quality standards
- Reporting of materials, production or engineering issues
- Supporting management with the implementation of continuous improvement
- Helping in the warehouse
- Sticking to health and safety standards
To apply for the machine operator position, you need to have: -
- Experience of machine operation within manufacturing, ideally within the food or pharma sectors
- The ability to lift loads to 25kg
- Ideally have a forklift licence, not essential.
- Experience of working without direct supervision, with a self-motivated mindset
- Mixing machine experience would be a big advantage
In return, the machine operator will receive £9.11 per hour, with a total of 33 holidays (including bank holidays), a pension scheme and the potential of a Christmas bonus. There may be some overtime available, at enhanced rates.
If you are interested in this machine operator role, please click apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: machine operator, production, manufacturing, [email protected]