£20000 - £22000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a logistics coordinator to work within a high volume, fast-paced manufacturing setup for a well-established site who are part of a large global group of companies. The role is a 9 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
The logistics coordinator will work closely with the logistics manager onsite and work as part of a small close-knit team liaising with customers to ensure the timely scheduling and delivery of finished goods.
As the logistics coordinator, your duties will include:
- Maintaining day-to-day-customer-relationships
- Issuing relevant documents to production and logistics
- Assisting the master production scheduler to prepare weekly production plans by providing information relating to customer requirements
- Liaising with production to check customer orders are on schedule to meet demand
To apply for the logistics coordinator, you will need:
- Experience within the logistics function of a manufacturing organisation
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems (SAP desirable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
In return, the logistics coordinator will receive a salary of £20,000-£22,000 (dependent on experience - pro rata for length of contract) + pension, healthcare cash plan scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (ro rata for length of contract), etc.
Hours of work are 8am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-2:30pm on a Friday.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Job Skills: Logistics Coordinator, Shipping Coordinator, Logistics Officer, Transport Officer, [email protected]