£23000 - £25000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a laboratory analyst to work within a laboratory setup for an established company that offers a wide variety of testing and scientific services to their customer base. The position is a 12 month fixed term contract with a strong potential to become permanent for the right person.
The role will involve performing analysis with a variety of different equipment with a particular focus on GC-MS as an analytical technique.
As the laboratory analyst your duties will include:
- Undertaking analysis on various samples, interpreting results and entering results into the laboratory LIMS system
- Undertaking investigative analysis as required to provide information for clients' purposes
- Undertaking analytical and investigative work as required for the development of analytical methods
- Performing calibrations and maintaining equipment as required
- Providing appropriate scientific and technical advice to clients as needed
To apply for the laboratory analyst role you will need:
- A relevant scientific degree level qualification
- Post-graduate experience of using GC-MS as an analytical technique inclusive of interpretation of results
- Experience with other analytical techniques such as FTIR, GC, HPLC, IC, LC-MS, SPE, etc. is desirable
In return, the laboratory analyst will receive a salary of £23,000-£25,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
The hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. The role is a 12 month fixed term contract covering the workload of a member of staff with a strong prospect of it becoming a permanently employed position for the right person.
If you wish to be considered for the laboratory analyst role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Laboratory Analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst, QA Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst, Quality Control Analyst, GC-MS, Gas Chromatography, Mass-Spec, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]@sigmarecruitment,.co.uk