£24000 - £29000 per annum + pension, etc.
Laboratory analyst required to work for an established company that can trace its roots back to the 19th century. They have moved in recent years to a new purpose-built facility and offer stable and secure employment as well as a varied workload making the role exciting and interesting.
The company offers a wide variety of testing and scientific services to its customer base and this role will focus mainly on testing food and water samples. The laboratory analyst will perform analysis with a variety of different equipment, with a particular focus on ELISA and HPLC.
As the laboratory analyst your duties will include:
- Undertaking analysis on various samples, interpreting results and entering results into the laboratory LIMS system
- Undertaking investigative analysis as required to provide information for clients' purposes
- Undertaking analytical and investigative work as required for the development of analytical methods
- Performing calibrations and maintaining equipment as required
- Providing appropriate scientific and technical advice to clients as needed
To apply for the analyst role you will need:
- A relevant scientific degree level qualification
- Post-graduate experience in using ELISA and HPLC
- Method development and validation experience are desirable
- Experience with other analytical techniques such as GC, ICP, UV-Vis, q-PCR, etc. is desirable
- GAFTA and FOSFA testing experience is desirable
In return, the analyst will receive a salary of £24,000-£29,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, healthcare, 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays, etc.
The hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
If you are an analyst, lab analyst, laboratory analyst, scientist, laboratory scientist, laboratory technician, lab technician, lab tech, chemist, QC analyst, QA analyst, etc. that wishes to be considered for the analyst role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: analyst, lab analyst, laboratory analyst, scientist, laboratory scientist, laboratory technician, lab technician, lab tech, chemist, QC analyst, QA analyst, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]