£40000 - £45000 per annum + private medical, pension, etc.
Opportunity for an IT manager to join a secure manufacturing business with strong growth on the horizon. They have sites across four continents with the South Wales site being their main facility. You will earn a salary of up to £45,000 (dependent on experience) plus private medical cover, pension, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, etc.
You will work closely with the Operations Director and act as the group lead for the IT infrastructure, telecommunications systems, and ERP system. The role will involve managing relationships with third parties, leading improvement and upgrade projects and maximizing performance from all systems in the business.
The hours of work will be Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm and Friday 8:30am-2pm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day ERP system management to streamline processes and increase efficiency across the business.
- Planning and developing infrastructure improvements to facilitate a unified approach to business operations across all the company's global sites.
- Maintaining service uptime across platforms through ongoing system maintenance and development.
- Training and coordinating selected key users to provide local first-line support.
- Generating reports periodically on KPI's including but not limited to, live project status, resource utilisation, training hours, and systems development plans.
- Managing third-party contracts, negotiation, and implementation.
- Continuously review company systems, policies, and processes to develop an IT investment/OPEX plan to create a seamless environment.
To apply for the IT manager position, you will need:
- IT systems administration or management experience either in a technical or manufacturing environment or for a third-party company supporting technical or manufacturing clients.
- ERP/MRP experience (management of the system, improvement of the system, etc.)
- MTA Networking/Windows Server Administration certification is desirable.
- Experience with the delivery of IT-related projects (improvements, new technology, etc.)
- Supplier/third-party management experience is desirable.
In return, you will receive a salary of £40,000-£45,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, private medical, 25 Days of Holidays + Bank Holidays, etc.
Job Skills: systems administrator, IT systems administrator, IT systems admin, IT support engineer, IT engineer, IT systems manager, IT manager, IT systems lead, systems lead, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org