competative salary, and benefits
Internal sales executive, work from home / remote working, opportunity! This position will suit candidates with experience in an internal sales, sales or business development role.
The business has a friendly, fast-paced culture, and for the right person, there are development opportunities in the longer term. The company are financially secure, well respected and are going through a period of growth.
As the internal sales executive (remote working), your primary duty is to identify potential clients worldwide, research their development pipelines, determine the appropriate contacts, and work with the business development manager to manage business development and marketing campaigns. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Finding, researching, and developing new business leads.
- Making outbound calls to potential clients.
- Sending prospecting emails and managing the client contact list.
- Supporting the marketing and business development teams by leading sales initiatives and carrying out market research.
- Responding to and following up on requests for information from clients.
- Attending trade shows in a supportive capacity.
- Researching geographical territories.
To apply for the internal sales executive (remote working) role, you will need: -
- Experience gained in a professional business development, inside sales, internal sales, or lead generation position.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- The ability to speak a European language, for example, German or French, would be an advantage.
- The willingness to work from home in a fully remote working position.
In return, the internal sales executive will receive a generous salary and benefits package.
If you have a background in lead generation, sales, internal sales, or business development, please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: lead generation, internal sales, inside sales, [email protected]