Up to £30200 per annum + increasing to £34,400
Instrumentation technician, working DAYS Monday to Friday, starting salary of £30,200, increasing to up to £34,400 based on demonstrated technical ability and years of service within the business.
The recruiting business is global and has invested vast amounts of money in their South Wales manufacturing sites. They provide products to some of the most significant projects in the UK and are committed to manufacturing in the UK.
About the instrumentation technician job
Working as part of a close-knit maintenance engineering team, as the instrumentation technician, you will be responsible for maintenance and repair across a wide range of production and manufacturing equipment, including: -
- Installation and calibration of field instruments - temperature, flow, level and pressure transmitters and sensors.
- Using HMIs/PLCs/SCADA as part of fault-finding.
- Repairing, adjusting, and maintaining production equipment, machinery, or instruments to ensure that it functions reliably and complies with process specifications
- Responding to emergencies, breakdowns, malfunctions, and other operating problems to minimise disruptions to manufacturing processes
- Setting, calibrating, or adjusting equipment, machinery, and instruments so that it complies with production specifications or instructions
To apply for the instrumentation technician job, you'll need: -
- A time served electrical or instrumentation engineering apprenticeship.
- Experience calibrating field instruments - temperature, flow, level, pressure transmitters.
- The ability to interpret P&ID diagrams and electrical drawings.
- An understanding of process control concepts (PID loops) and measurements systems
In return, the instrumentation technician will receive a starting salary of £30,200, increasing to up to £34,400 based on demonstrated technical ability and years of service within the business. Benefits include pension, holidays, and healthcare.
Working pattern is Days Monday to Friday
Would suit candidates who are a maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, multi-skilled technician, engineer, electrical technician, instrumentation engineer etc.
If you wish to be considered for this instrumentation engineering role, then please click the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Instrumentation, maintenance jobs Cardiff, electrical maintenance technician jobs Cardiff, [email protected]