pension, medical, potential bonus, etc.
Instrumentation engineer required to work for a well-respected, financially secure manufacturing business that offers excellent working conditions. You will work as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team and get to work on varied projects based around upgrade and improvements. You will earn a competitive salary and benefits package inclusive of:
- An excellent pension scheme where you can receive up to 15% total contribution (9% employer, 6% employee)
- Private medical cover
- Potential annual bonus
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Compressed working hours scheme - you can achieve 45 days of leave per year if you work an additional 30 minutes per day (for this role the hours would be 7:30am-4pm Monday to Friday) and accrue an additional day of leave that can be taken the following month.
Instrumentation engineer duties will include:
- General instrumentation application and specification
- Preparation of Safety Requirement Specifications (SRS)
- Preparation of detailed drawings to allow instrumentation projects to be specified and installed
- Supporting capital projects from conception and ensure the approval, design, procurement, construction, and commissioning, are safe, efficient, and maintainable
- Being accountable for ensuring that assigned projects comply with all relevant internal and external standards/requirements
- Providing the project manager with expenditure forecasts for assigned projects
- Undertaking the instrumentation design for assigned projects
To apply for the instrumentation engineer, you will need:
- A degree level qualification in a relevant engineering subject
- Relevant experience in a technical / manufacturing setting
- Awareness of all functional safety standards and regulations
- Drafting experience using programmes such as MicroStation V8i or AutoCAD
In return, the instrumentation engineer will receive a competitive salary + pension (up to 15% total contribution), private medical, potential annual bonus, compressed working scheme, etc.
If you are an instrumentation engineer, control systems engineer, E+I engineer, E&I engineer, E and I engineer, process control engineer, PC&A engineer, process, control and automation engineer, etc. who wishes to be considered for the role please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: instrumentation engineer, control systems engineer, E+I engineer, E&I engineer, E and I engineer, process control engineer, PC&A engineer, process, control and automation engineer