£28600 - £35000 per annum + c£5K OT, 5% pension.
Secure permanent position. Average of £5,000 over time. Salary increases over time. HV training with an extra £2.4K once passed. Career progression available. The company will invest in training. Four on four off 12-hour shifts, days and nights.
About the industrial electrician position
Opportunity for industrial electricians to join one of South Wales largest manufacturing companies, you will work with a large team of electrical and mechanical maintenance professionals helping to keep the plant running 24/7. The environment is dirty, heavy, extremely challenging but very rewarding. Your duties will include:-
- Maintaining some of the largest pieces of equipment found in any industry, working with large cranes, PLC's, motors and drive systems.
- Supporting the electrical engineers with the implementation of the planned preventative maintenance system.
- Providing an effective maintenance service by responding quickly to production breakdowns.
- Helping to install new equipment as part of the plant improvement program.
What you need to apply for the industrial electrician position
- Time served electrical apprenticeship or HNC qualification in electrical engineering.
- Industrial electrical experience, this could be in manufacturing, power generation, marine, biomass, oil & gas, chemical or ship-based maintenance in the navy.
About the company
Profitable manufacturing company who has recently invested c£4M in improving manufacturing efficiency. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Over the last ten years, the business has invested more than £100M into their South Wales site. An excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
About the package
As an industrial electrician you will receive a basic salary of £28,600 - £35,000, paid overtime (average is £5K per year), £2.4K per annum once HV training is complete, 5% pension. You will work four on four off 12-hour shifts, days and nights, including weekends.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.