£12 - £15 per hour + pension, etc.
Opportunity for an HR administrator / HR officer to gain additional exposure and experience with varied projects while working for a secure manufacturing company in an ongoing temporary capacity. This will be an ongoing rolling temporary position, however, the HR manager is looking to put a business case together to make the role permanent next year.
This is an excellent chance for someone at HR administrator level to gain experience at HR officer level or for an HR professional that is looking for work currently. You will have the opportunity to work on projects in areas such as intranet implementation, L&D management system implementation, sustainability and also have the chance to have involvement with any disciplinary or grievance issues that may occur.
The role will involve working on-site 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As the HR administrator / HR officer, your duties will include:
- Compiling payroll data (weekly and monthly cycles), including pension contributions, etc.
- Liaising with temporary agencies to provide data and answer any queries raised
- Absence and Sickness monitoring, including Occupational Health, Bradford Factor, etc.
- Assisting with policy writing, letters, etc.
- General HR administration duties
- General reception duties (meeting and greeting visitors, etc.)
- Additional duties to support the day to day running of the site such as goods receipting via SAP (training will be provided)
To apply for the HR administrator / HR officer position, you will need:
- Previous experience in an HR/Human Resources position
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Experience of payroll administration in an environment where shift working and/or different rates of pay are applicable is desirable
- An HR related qualification (ideally CIPD Level 3) or be looking to study towards this in future
- Experience with SAP is desirable
- Experience of working in a unionised environment is desirable
In return, the HR administrator / HR officer will receive an hourly rate of £12-£15 per hour (depending on experience) equating to an annual salary of £22,000-£27,000 + pension, etc.
If you are an HR administrator, HR officer, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Officer, etc. who wishes to be considered for the temporary HR Administrator / Temporary HR Officer role, please click apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: HR administrator, HR officer, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Officer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]