£45000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
Opportunity for a product manager to join an offshore unified communications consultancy in the Channel Islands.
The Channel Islands have a lot to offer, including a safe environment (low crime rates), minimal need to travel, fantastic beaches, water sports, excellent bars/restaurants, outstanding work-life balance and an incredible level of affluence. If you are looking for a change of lifestyle, then this could be it!
The business has been established for over 120 years, becoming the ideal partner of choice to deliver world-class communication solutions to customers.
As the product manager, you will be responsible for managing the full product lifecycle of home phone, broadband and associated value-added services across the Channel Islands to drive new and existing revenue within small but highly competitive consumer and small and medium-sized enterprises markets. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Ensuring all products in your ownership maximise their digital potential from a customer journey and support perspective, aiming to improve the customer experience whilst minimising support effort and cost
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key supplier and account stakeholders
- Reviewing and reporting on performance with the head of consumer and other relevant stakeholders by making recommendations for performance improvement
- Conducting in-depth reviews of the broadband and value-added services product portfolio from a customer, financial, market and technical viewpoint to determine their viability in relation to current objectives and the overall business strategy
- Providing weekly and monthly KPI, revenue, and research reporting on each product
- Industry, competitor, and customer research to ensure continuing development of portfolio and customer experience
To apply for the product manager position, you will need the following: -
- A proven track record in managing telecommunication products within the consumer or small and medium-sized enterprises market
- Strong commercial experience and driving commercial performance of product lines
- Solid technical skills and knowledge, including copper and fibre, delivered broadband services are highly desirable
- The willingness to relocate to the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey or Isle of Man)
- Inspirational communication skills
In return, the product manager will receive a salary of £45,000 - £70,000 per annum + company pension, health scheme, annual bonus plan, relocation allowance, and 25 holidays (excluding the bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your product manager application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: product manager, home & broadband manager, broadband manager, senior product manager, [email protected]