£27000 - £30000 per annum + pension, etc.
Enjoy secure employment working with one of the leading companies in their field!
This is a new position that will give you the opportunity to shape the health & safety culture.
You will work within a small, close-knit team.
Free on-site parking.
What you will be doing:
- Carrying out risk assessments and health & safety inspections
- Reviewing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and updating them where appropriate
- Carrying out any accident or 'near miss' investigations
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant HSE standards
- Carrying out PPE checks to ensure that correct equipment is available and being used correctly.
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a role focusing on health and safety in a manufacturing, technical or scientific environment.
- A NEBOSH General Certificate.
What you will receive:
A salary of £27,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising with service), etc.
The working hours:
'Office hours' 8am/9am-4pm/5pm Monday to Friday.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Health & Safety Officer position with a secure business, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4289 Health & Safety Officer.
Job Skills: Health & Safety Officer, H&S Officer, EHS Officer, Health & Safety Advisor, H&S Advisor, Health & Safety Adviser, H&S Adviser, Health and Safety Coordinator, H&S Coordinator, EHS Advisor, engineering recruitment agencies, email@example.com