£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
You won't have to worry about job security; orders secured until 2028!
Excellent Health and Safety culture with no major accidents in the last 10 years - you won't have a battle on your hands!
ISO:14001 reaccreditation will have been completed before you join - you won't have to do this for another 3 years!
No more missing out on Christmas get-togethers; you'll get every Christmas off!
What you will be doing:
- Acting as the site EHS expert providing advice and guidance on health, safety and environment to staff at all levels (Split of role is 70% health and safety, 30% environmental).
- Ensure safety inspections are carried out.
- Carrying out any accident or near-miss investigations.
- Making sure that all SOPs, RAMS, etc. are updated and recorded as required.
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities
- Managing external contractors (fire alarms, sprinkler systems, PAT testing, etc.)
- Overseeing all auditing processes related to the ISO:14001 accreditation.
- Monitoring and recording all environmental data
- Carrying out induction processes for all new starters
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a health and safety role in a manufacturing or technical environment
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- A NEBOSH Environmental or IEMA Certificate (or willing to work towards gaining if not already held)
What you will receive:
A salary of £35,000 - £40,00 (dependent on experience) + pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, cash plan healthcare, etc.
The working hours:
8am-4:30pm Monday to Friday, 8am-2:30pm on a Friday.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this Health & Safety Officer role with a secure manufacturing business, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4291 Health & Safety Officer.
Job Skills: health & safety advisor, health & safety officer, health and safety advisor, health and safety officer, H&S advisor, H&S officer, H&S advisor, HSE advisor, HSE officer, EHS advisor, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org