£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Opportunity for a health and safety professional to join a business who are looking for a health & safety manager - projects.
The business is well established, stable and their order book is healthy. The company are passionate about HSE and are committed to continuous improvement of safety systems.
As the health & safety manager - projects, you will support the wider H&S team and manufacturing operations. Duties will include: -
- Leading a wide range of health and safety projects.
- Coaching colleagues in risk assessment techniques.
- Mentoring health and safety officers.
- Supporting migration from OHSAS18001 to ISO45001.
- Leading H&S audits.
To apply for the health & safety manager - projects role, you will need: -
- Degree in a relevant discipline ideally HSE, engineering or science.
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the manufacturing or construction sectors.
In return, the health & safety manager - projects will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits.
To apply for the health & safety manager - projects role, please click apply!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.