£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, private healthcare, etc.
Opportunity for a health & safety advisor to work for one of South Wales’ most reputable manufacturing companies, they have been based in the area for over 20 years and are global with more than 40 plants worldwide.
As the health & safety advisor, you will work closely with the SHEQ manager, to deliver a first-class service to the business. The role involves both working with the manufacturing teams and management of the systems and documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing health and safety advice and guidance across the business.
- Coaching and supporting teams in safe systems of work, permits, risk assessment and method statements
- Conducting audits and inspections to identify hazards and implement corrective actions
- Managing databases and preparing reports
- Developing and delivering training
To successfully apply for the health & safety advisor position, you will need:
- Previous health and safety experience within a manufacturing or construction environment
- A NEBOSH general certificate
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to deliver health & safety-related training.
In return, the health & safety advisor will receive a salary of £40,000 – £45,000 (dependent on experience) + private healthcare, pension scheme, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the health & safety advisor role, then please click on the apply button.