£30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive salary and benefits
We're looking for a health and safety advisor with experience of health and safety in a manufacturing environment.
The company are a leading manufacturing business, who have a presence across South Wales and most of the UK. The market is currently stable and is expected to remain so through 2021.
As the health and safety advisor, you will implement the organisation's health, safety policies, working alongside the senior management team.
As the health and safety advisor, your duties will include:
- Providing advice on health, safety and environmental standards and systems
- Ensuring that PPE is being worn
- Checking that pre-checks are being completed
- Supporting the completion of permit to works
- Making sure that standard operating procedures meet current legislation
To apply for the health and safety advisor, you will need:
- A NEBOSH certificate or higher
- Experience in a health and safety position within the manufacturing sector
In return, the health and safety advisor will receive an attractive salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, in addition to a benefits package.
If you wish to be considered for this health and safety role, please click the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: health and safety, HSE, EHS, NEBOSH, [email protected]