£40000 - £55000 per annum + pension, etc.
Varied and interesting workload working on multiple projects - enjoy excellent variety and technical challenges covering both hardware and firmware design and development!
Involvement in full product lifecycle processes - see your projects through to completion.
Regular involvement in new product developments - the company currently introduces a new product into their range per year on average.
Work for a stable and secure, family-owned business that continues to invest in the business.
What you will be doing:
- Design and development of hardware for electro-mechanical devices
- PCB design and layout
- Planning, developing, and implementing firmware.
- Contributing to R&D and new product introduction roadmaps
- Maintaining stable firmware for existing product ranges
- Undertaking testing of both hardware and firmware
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Providing technical support for any component issues
What you will need:
- A degree, HND or HNC level qualification in a relevant subject (electronics, software, computer science, etc.)
- Hardware/electronics design and development experience
- Firmware/embedded software design and development experience
What you will receive:
A salary of up to £55,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), etc.
The working hours
Monday to Thursday 8:30am-4:45pm and Friday 8:30am-3:00pm.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this hardware/firmware engineer role working for an established manufacturing business, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4305 Hardware/Firmware Engineer.
Job Skills: hardware engineer, firmware engineer, electronics design engineer, electronics engineer, embedded electronics engineer, embedded software engineer, software engineer, embedded engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org