£23800 - £29000 per annum + flexi time, pension, etc
Exciting new opportunity for a graphic designer to join a leading global manufacturing organisation on a 12-month fixed term contract. The company are a household name in most countries worldwide and offer excellent career progression opportunities.
As a graphic designer, you will have technical responsibility for the graphic design of printed items that accompany products. Your duties will include: -
- Creating, typesetting, proofreading and arranging the printing of instruction manuals and other product documents.
- Creating new diagrams and pictures for books, panels and displays.
- Liaising with internal departments, sales companies, translation agencies and printing companies.
- Acting as a graphic design resource for other departments.
- Managing deadlines for the issuing of artwork.
- Internal document control
- Supporting production with queries on printed parts.
To apply for the graphic designer position, you will require: -
- Experience of graphic design using PCs and Macs
- Knowledge of the Adobe packages, i.e. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience of proofreading is desirable.
In return, the graphic designer will receive a salary of between £23,800 - £29,000 plus 24 days holiday on top of bank holidays + pension (company contribution between 5-10%).
Interested? Then please apply for this exciting graphic designer role today!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.