£23000 - £27000 per annum + pension, holidays etc
Opportunity for a graduate scientist / graduate chemist with knowledge of GC or GC-MS to join a multi-award-winning business, as a customer support scientist. You would be joining a support team that has grown by 50% over the last three years, with further expansion planned.
The company is global with four international subsidiaries and is currently achieving >20% year on year growth. The culture is friendly, with very low staff turnover rates, and the business has gained a reputation for being a stable, considerate employer.
As the customer support scientist, you will deliver outstanding technical support to customers across the globe. You will be mainly office based; however, there may be a requirement to travel occasionally. Your duties will include: -
- Remotely supporting customers.
- Developing support documentation.
- Maintaining and refurbishing returned products and demonstration equipment.
- Supporting field-based engineers by ensuring correct part allocation and fault identification.
- Analysing fault data, feeding back to engineering and manufacturing to improve existing and future products.
- Providing training on hardware, software and applications.
- Identifying commercial opportunities for additional business with existing customers.
Graduate scientists or graduate chemists who wish to apply for the customer support scientist, position will need: -
- A relevant scientific degree for example chemistry, analytical chemistry, forensic science or chemical engineering.
- Knowledge of GC, GC-MS (experienced gained as part of a degree course is acceptable)
- Excellent people skills, experience gained in a customer service position would be an advantage
In return, the customer support scientist will receive a salary of £23,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience), 24 days holidays plus bank holidays, cash healthcare plan, pension and sickness pay.
If you are a graduate who is interested in becoming a customer support scientist, then please click apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: graduate scientist, graduate chemist, jobs Cardiff, [email protected]