£25000 - £30000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Opportunity for a graduate quality engineer to join a manufacturing business with secure order books through to 2028. This is an opportunity for a graduate engineer to develop their skills in a company that supplies its products to globally recognised customers and there will be excellent training and development opportunities. The salary on offer is £25,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience) plus pension, cash plan healthcare, etc. with scope for that to increase over time once you have developed your skills and experience.
The site is part of a global group of companies and has a headcount of 200+. They have undergone significant investment recently in new equipment for the business and maintain a strong focus on lean manufacturing and continuous improvement. If you are a graduate in the fields of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, aerospace engineering, etc. that is interested in becoming a quality engineer, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
The hours of work are 8am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-2:30pm on a Friday.
As the graduate quality engineer, your duties will include:
- Supporting quality elements of new component development
- Providing support for product improvements on existing parts
- Liaising with technical members of staff on projects and regarding non-conformance of products
- Providing a clear definition of customer expectations for each of their projects
- Ensuring that components meet the defined and agreed specifications through hands-on auditing processes.
- Be involved in continuous improvement projects as and when required.
To apply for the graduate quality engineer role, you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in a subject such as mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, aerospace engineering, etc.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
In return, the quality engineer will receive a salary of £25,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, cash plan healthcare, etc.
If you are a graduate quality engineer, graduate mechanical engineer, graduate automotive engineer, graduate aerospace engineer, mechanical engineering graduate, automotive engineering graduate, aerospace engineering graduate, etc. that wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
Job Skills: graduate quality engineer, graduate mechanical engineer, graduate automotive engineer, graduate aerospace engineer, mechanical engineering graduate, automotive engineering graduate, engineering recruitment agencies, email@example.com