£18000 - £22000 per annum + Pension
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established and ambitious company who are market leaders, developing bespoke products that exceed those or their main competitors. The graduate mechanical engineer will provide technical drawings for internal and external customers and store and access drawings.
As the graduate mechanical engineer, your duties will include:
- Produce technical drawings accurately and clearly using SolidWorks.
- Work effectively with the SolidWorks PDM professional, to produce and file drawings.
- Apply and model using Finite Element Analysis.
- Ensure all drawings comply with relevant legislation and technical industry standards.
- Liaise with sales, production, technical staff, external support and resources to identify, clarify and resolve issues relating to enquiries, orders and drawings.
- Liaise with internal and external resources to identify, clarify and resolve any issues relating to new and existing product development.
- Contribute to all relevant improvement project activities identified by the company to improve processes and procedures.
To be a successful graduate mechanical engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- A relevant degree qualification in a field such as mechanical engineering, structural engineering etc.
- Proficiency in using a CAD software e.g. SolidWorks.
- Industry experience such as an internship / placement year, or some post graduate experience is highly desirable.
In return, the graduate mechanical engineer will receive a salary of up to £22,000 (Depending on experience) + Pension etc.
If you wish to be considered for the graduate mechanical engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.