£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus, pension etc
Opportunity for a graduate electronics/firmware engineer to join a financially secure, award-winning manufacturing business as an electronics and firmware engineer (with a focus on firmware). On offer is a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package, including 24 days of holiday (plus bank holidays), a cash healthcare plan, pension, potential bonus and sickness pay. The company are currently trialling a 9-day fortnight (37.5 hours per week)
The company are global, with four international subsidiaries and has historically achieved >20% year-on-year growth. The culture is friendly, with very low staff turnover rates; the business has won multiple prestigious awards and has gained a reputation for being a stable, considerate employer.
The successful graduate electronics/firmware engineer will be part of a multi-disciplined engineering team dealing with new product development, improvements, and updates to existing products.
As the graduate electronics/firmware engineer, your duties will include the following: -
- Developing solutions for electronics, firmware and software to aid in the design of new products as well as to be able to support and extend existing products.
- Providing interfaces and control for devices such as heaters, motors, sensors, encoders, and valves.
- Working with and supporting other departments and coworkers on project design, development progress and resolving issues.
- Working across the full project life cycle from specification, design, development, release and support.
- Producing designs and documentation in line with the quality and reliability requirements of the products.
- Research and Development: Investigate, analyse, and make recommendations regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
To be successful in your application for the graduate electronics/firmware engineer, you will need the following: -
- An electronics engineering degree with a focus on firmware.
- A passion for and, ideally, experience with firmware/embedded systems, PCB design, C, C++, C#, and microprocessors.
- Willingness to support a senior engineer in generating engineering documentation and setting up processes.
If you are interested in the graduate electronics/firmware engineer position, please click apply!
Job Skills: electronics, firmware, graduate, firstname.lastname@example.org