Up to £20000 per annum + benefits
Perfect opportunity for a graduate electronics engineer to gain a wide range of electronics design and project management experience in a consultancy environment.
The hiring business has a friendly, transparent, and relaxed culture. They are fortunate to work with several leading manufacturing companies across a wide range of sectors, including medical devices and consumer goods. Projects are diverse, fast-paced and innovative, covering concept through to production.
As the graduate electronics engineer, you will work closely with a team of talented mechanical design engineers. Your focus will be on supporting customers in their quest to bring new product concepts to market. Your primary remit will be electronic design; however, there will be a requirement to participate in mechanical design work. Full responsibilities will include: -
- Developing new products from concept to manufacture
- Undertaking technical/commercial research and presenting in a formal report format
- Exploring design ideas through electronic and mechanical software packages, including 2D and 3D CAD.
- Demonstrating the effectiveness of new designs through prototyping methods such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and 3D printing
- Communicating with electronic partners and suppliers, as well as the internal design team
- Managing project timelines and owning the client relationship
To apply for the graduate electronics engineer position, you will need: -
- A degree or higher in electronic engineering or similar
- Working knowledge of C++, Python or similar
- Awareness of component selection, schematic design, PCB layout, digital/analogue circuit design skills
- Knowledge of Bluetooth, LoRaWAN, RF and Wi-Fi
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn more about mechanical design
In return, the graduate electronics engineer will receive a starting salary of around £20,000 plus a benefits package.
If you're a graduate electronics engineer looking to develop a career in electronic design, then why not apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: graduate, electronics, design, engineering, [email protected]