£25000 - £30000 per annum + private medical, pension, hybrid working
Opportunity for a graduate electronics design engineer to join an end-to-end design consultancy that has in-house manufacturing capability enabling a quicker route to market. You will receive a salary of up to £30,000 (dependent on experience) plus private medical cover, pension, etc. The company also offers hybrid working arrangements (2 days home-based per week, 3 days office-based per week).
The company works with a wide range of clients in different industries, with a current focus on IoT projects, providing a varied and interesting workload. You will work closely with a director, who is an experienced engineering professional, as part of a small team and will contribute to multiple projects at any one time. You will work on new product development processes as well as supporting existing products.
As the graduate electronics design engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting members of the team with tasks to support the successful completion of projects.
- Working with customers and account managers to translate customers' needs into clear requirements.
- Undertaking circuit design using appropriate design tools.
- Responsibility for PCB layout
- Selection of electronic components
- Working closely with the production team to manufacture boards to ensure requirements are communicated clearly.
- Testing and debugging prototypes
To apply for the graduate electronics design engineer position, you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant field
- Previous experience in an electronics design-focused role is desirable.
- Experience with design tools (Altium, Proteus, Pulsonix, etc.)
- Knowledge of analogue and digital circuitry
- Embedded software skills and knowledge of high-speed or RF electronics are desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats
In return, the graduate electronics design engineer will receive a salary of £25,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, private medical, etc.
If you are a graduate electronics design engineer, junior electronics design engineer, junior hardware engineer, graduate hardware engineer, graduate embedded electronics engineer, graduate electronics engineer, junior electronics engineer, etc. who wishes to be considered for this role, please click on the "apply" button.
Job Skills: graduate electronics design engineer, junior electronics design engineer, junior hardware engineer, graduate hardware engineer, graduate electronics engineer, junior electronics engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, email@example.com