Up to £25000 per annum + plus benefits
Opportunity for a graduate civil engineer or graduate structural engineer to join a leading brand as a technical graduate advisor. The company are a market leader who manufactures a range of products for the construction industry. They have recently invested heavily in their business and as such are primed for further growth! The organisation is financially stable and has a proven track record of supplying products to some of the UK's largest construction projects.
As the graduate civil engineer or graduate structural engineer, you will be employed as a technical graduate advisor. You will support the commercial team by acting as a point of contact to advise solutions for manufactured products, ensuring effective and efficient production and delivery of orders that meet the customers' requirements. Working closely with the production team to find solutions to bespoke problems. Further responsibilities include:-
- Utilising in house software to aid design and specification of products
- Responding to quotation requests for manufactured products
- Dealing with customer queries by providing answers with technical confidence and product knowledge
- Responding to, or escalate, queries regarding sales processing, invoices and credit notes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Processing sales orders promptly to ensure delivery to customers' requirements.
- Identifying opportunities for manufactured products, liaising with customers to find solutions to their site requirements
- Understanding and providing take-offs for manufactured material from drawings.
To be successful in your application for the graduate civil engineer or graduate structural engineer, you will need: -
- A degree in civil engineering or structural engineering
- A good level of general IT skills
- Customer service experience would be an advantage
In return, the graduate civil engineer or graduate structural engineer will receive a salary of £25,000 plus benefits.
Please click apply to progress your application for the graduate position.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: civil, structural, engineering, graduate, [email protected]