£22000 - £26000 per annum + pension, potential annual bonus, etc.
Graduate chemist required to join an established manufacturing business that has been trading for 20+ years and is one of the leading companies in their field in the UK. They offer a varied and vast product range to their customers, employ 50+ staff and have a turnover of circa £10 million.
You will play a key role in the business working as part of a team of chemists and scientists in the development of products in line with customer specifications. You will also ensure that quality is maintained and that standard operating procedures are followed and that health & safety procedures are maintained.
As the graduate chemist your duties will include:
- Production and development of products
- Liaising with customers
- Attending progress meetings and providing project-specific updates
- Working within established production operating procedures
- Observing health and safety standards.
- Ensure product quality is maintained
- Completing reports accurately
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for the graduate chemist role, you will need:
- A degree-level scientific qualification (ideally Chemistry)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Experience in communicating with customers is desirable
- Good ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
In return, the graduate chemist will receive a salary of £22,000-£26,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, potential annual bonus, etc.
Working hours for the role will be 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm Monday to Friday based on 37.5 hours per week.
If you are a graduate chemist, chemist, chemistry graduate, science graduate, graduate scientist, project chemist, graduate analyst, etc. who wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: graduate chemist, chemist, chemistry graduate, science graduate, graduate scientist, project chemist, graduate analyst, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]