£20800 - £31200 per annum + benefits
Due to significant business growth, there is an opportunity for a glass processor, working for one of the leading manufacturers within their sector.
The business has been established for over 20 years, collaborating with some of UK's most highly regarded manufacturers. They are fully dedicated to produce and install superior quality products, priding themselves on excellent customer service.
As the glass processor, you will be processing glass safely and accurately according to the daily workflow schedule. Your focus will be on: -
- Accuately unloading and measuring glass
- Glass edging, water jet cutting and glass washing
- Inputting data to CNC cutting and water jet machines
- CNC cutting and breaking out of glass
- Routine cleaning and maintenance of machinery and workshop
- Compliance to health and safety policy
To apply for the glass processor position, you will need the following: -
- Computer literate
- A full UK driving licence
In return, the glass sprayer will receive a salary of £20,800 - £31,200 per annum + overtime + bonus, and 34 holidays (including the bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your glass processor job application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: glass processor, glass operator, glass processing operator, [email protected]