£20000 - £23000 per annum + benefits, free parking
German speaking customer service position in Cardiff with free parking. Excellent opportunity to join one of South Wales leading manufacturing companies, who are one of the world leaders in their field and are a very stable employer. This role would be ideal for a German speaker with customer service / administration experience or a German language graduate.
As the customer service assistant, you will be based within a busy office environment, and you will be reporting to the team leader. You will be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries from the client's customers.
As the German speaking customer service administrator, your duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Communicating delivery timescales and pricing information.
- Handling enquiries, establishing and maintaining customer records.
- Administration and data entry.
To apply for the German speaking customer service assistant position, you will need
- A minimum of GCSE standard German language skills, ideally be fully fluent German.
- Prior experience within a customer service / administration role is desirable.
In return, the German speaking customer service assistant will receive a salary of up to £23,000. Benefits include a 5% pension, healthcare scheme and free onsite parking.
Working Monday - Friday, standard office hours.
If you wish to be considered for this customer service assistant role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: German, Customer Service, [email protected]