£16000 - £18000 per annum + 5% pension, free onsite parking
French speaking customer service position in Cardiff with free parking. Excellent opportunity to join one of South Wales leading manufacturing companies, who are one of the world leaders in their field and are a very stable employer. This role would be ideal for a French speaker with customer service / administration experience or a French language graduate.
As the customer service assistant, you will be based within a busy office environment, and you will be reporting to the team leader. You will be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries from the client’s customers.
As the French speaking customer service administrator, your duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Communicating delivery timescales and pricing information.
- Handling enquiries, establishing and maintaining customer records.
- Administration and data entry.
To apply for the French-speaking customer service assistant position, you will need
- A minimum of GCSE standard French language skills, ideally be fully fluent French.
- Prior experience within a customer service / administration role is desirable.
- Any German language experience would be an advantage.
In return, the French speaking customer service assistant will receive a salary of up to £18,000 in addition to a 5% pension, healthcare scheme and free onsite parking. Working Monday – Friday, standard office hours.
If you wish to be considered for this customer service assistant role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.