competitive salary, excellent benefits
Your opportunity to work a 9-day fortnight with free fruit once a month, free on-site parking and access to an EV charger! We have placed dozens of people in the business; and can personally vouch for their reputation as a stable, fair, considerate employer with a friendly culture.
The hiring company is a global, award-winning manufacturer with four international subsidiaries and has historically achieved >20% year-on-year growth. The culture is friendly, with very low staff turnover rates; they have won multiple prestigious awards.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team dealing with new product development, improvements, and updates to existing products.
Here's what you'll do as the firmware/embedded systems engineer:-
- Develop solutions for electronics, firmware and software to aid in the design of new products as well as to be able to support and extend existing products.
- Provide interfaces and control for devices such as heaters, motors, sensors, encoders, and valves.
- Work with and support other departments on project design, development progress and resolving issues.
- Work across the full project life cycle from specification, design, development, release and support.
- Produce designs and documentation in line with the quality and reliability requirements of the products.
- Investigate, analyse, and make recommendations regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
You will need:-
- An electronics engineering qualification.
- Experience with firmware/embedded systems and programming of microprocessors in C.
What you'll get:-
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- An excellent benefits package, including a pension, 24 days of holidays, plus eight bank holidays, a cash healthcare plan for routine healthcare needs, optical, dental physiotherapy, well-being, and counselling. Note that the company is currently trialling a 9-day fortnight (37.5 hours per week)
If you are interested in finding out more, please click apply, don't worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss first, call the office, and quote ref 4266 -firmware/embedded systems engineer.
Job Skills: Firmware, embedded systems, electronics, engineering, engineer, email@example.com