Up to £23000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Opportunity for a finance assistant to work for an established manufacturing company that has secure order books through to 2028. The site is part of a large global group of companies and has a very strong and offers long-term secure employment.
The finance administrator will work closely with the finance manager as part of a small team that deals with all elements of finance for the site. The role will offer a varied workload and the company is happy to support the right candidate in their ongoing achievement of relevant qualifications.
As the finance assistant, your duties will include:
- Maintaining the petty cash system
- Reconciling, coding and posting monthly credit card expenses
- Maintaining cashbook postings (Euro & GBP)
- Supporting purchase-ledger activity (invoice entry, dealing with invoice queries, supplier statement reconciliations)
- Supporting sales ledger activity (invoice entry, cash matching, consolidation of customer self-billed invoice values)
- Preparing and distributing daily and weekly reports to management
- Preparation and submission of monthly figures to HMRC.
- Completing a weekly update of foreign exchange rates in systems.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analyses.
- General office admin (filing, maintenance of departmental stationery, archiving, etc.)
To apply for the finance assistant role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a finance department administrator level and up.
- Strong EXCEL skills including being able to use Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, etc.
- Experience of working with an ERP/MRP system such as SAP is desirable
- Experience of working in multi-currency ledgers is desirable
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
In return, the finance assistant will receive a salary of £23,000 + pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, etc.
If you are a finance assistant, finance administrator, finance admin, finance graduate, accounting graduate, purchase ledger clerk, sales ledger clerk, purchase ledger assistant, sales ledger assistant, etc. that wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: finance assistant, finance administrator, finance admin, finance graduate, accounting graduate, purchase ledger clerk, sales ledger clerk, purchase ledger assistant, sales ledger assistant, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]