£18000 - £20000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Are you a finance administrator who is interested in furthering your career with a company who continues to grow at a rate of more than 20% per year? Are you looking for a friendly yet challenging environment with a business which is financially stable and expanding internationally?
If the above sounds interesting to you, then we can offer you the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, global, financially secure, award-winning manufacturing business.
As the finance administrator, you will provide administrative support to the finance team. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Entering orders and acknowledging purchasing orders
- Liaising with new customers regarding customer and supplier registration forms
- Supporting the processing of customer and supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- General administrative support
To successfully apply for the finance administrator position, you will need:-
- Strong administration skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work independently and to enter data with a high degree of accuracy
- Finance administration experience would be an advantage
In return, the finance administrator will receive a salary of £18,000 - £20,000, 24 holidays plus bank holidays, cash healthcare plan, pension and sickness pay.
If you are interested in the finance administrator position, please click apply!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.