£20000 - £22000 per annum + pro-rata, pension, medical, etc.
Finance administrator (part-time - 20 hours per week) required to join a global technology company that develops solutions for their customers across a wide range of industries. They have 5 sites around the world and are about to enter a significant period of growth on the back of extensive R&D work coming to fruition.
You will work as part of a team with the main focus of the role being finance processing duties and general day-to-day support for the finance team.
The position would be part time hours (20 hours per week) and the hiring company is flexible on how the successful administrator would cover their hours. The role would involve working onsite at their facility in the Ammanford area.
Finance administrator responsibilities will include:
- Processing of purchase orders and purchase invoices and liaising with suppliers where needed
- Processing of sales orders, and sales invoices and liaising with customers where needed
- Entering of new suppliers and new customers onto systems
- Processing and resolving employee expenses
- Data entry
- Assisting in year-end audits and month-end routines
- Liaising with employees across the group to assist with financial matters.
- Providing cover in other areas of the business where necessary due to staff absences, holidays, etc.
- Assisting senior members of staff and other departments in tasks as required
- Attending meetings taking minutes and keeping notes
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Scanning and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
To apply for the finance administrator position, you will need:
- Previous experience in a finance or accounts position
- Good levels of computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats
- Knowledge of SAGE200 is desirable
In return, the finance administrator will receive a salary of £20,000-£22,000 (dependent on experience - pro-rata for the contracted hours) + pension, private medical, etc.
If you are a finance administrator, accounts administrator, finance assistant, accounts assistant, finance admin, accounts admin, office administrator, administrator, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: finance administrator, accounts administrator, finance assistant, accounts assistant, finance admin, accounts admin, office administrator, administrator, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]