£40000 - £50000 per annum + company car, pension, etc.
Opportunity for a field service engineer (home-based) to join a market-leading business that supplies a range of high-specification tools, ancillaries and automation consumables to high-technology industries. You will earn a salary of £40,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience) plus a company car.
The role will involve you undertaking installation, de-installation, commissioning, repair and maintenance work across the UK and Europe. The successful candidate will need to be prepared to travel as required (all costs covered by the company) and installation projects may involve being away from home for a few days at a time.
Field service engineer responsibilities will include:
- Travelling across the UK and Europe to install and commission equipment
- Visiting customer sites to provide ongoing maintenance and repair support
- Potentially becoming involved in process development or improvement work with customers
- Providing customer training services to ensure safe operation and maintenance of equipment
- Travelling as required for the role and being prepared to stay away for a few days at a time during installation projects (the work schedule will be managed to ensure that you do not need to do this for successive weeks at a time).
To apply for the field service engineer position, you will require:
- A time-served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
- Service engineering or maintenance experience gained in a cleanroom or laboratory environment.
- Electronic faultfinding experience
- The ability to carry about installations that include mechanical and electrical elements
- Willingness to travel extensively as required for the role
- A full UK Driver's license
The field service engineer will receive a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience), plus a company car, 28 holidays (including bank holidays), and a pension.
The role requires regular travel to customer sites worldwide and will only suit candidates who are able and willing to commit to regular periods spent away from home.
If you are a field service engineer, maintenance engineer, process engineer, equipment engineer, equipment technician, etc. with experience working in cleanroom/laboratory environments that is interested in the field service engineer position, please click apply.
Job Skills: field service engineer, maintenance engineer, process engineer, equipment engineer, equipment technician, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org