Up to £28000 per annum + van, BUPA, pension, overtime
Opportunity for a field service engineer to join a multinational company, dealing with the servicing and maintaining niche equipment across South Wales.
The business provides solutions to a wide range of industries and prides itself on delivering a world-class customer experience.
As the field service engineer, you will service, repair, and maintain company equipment, mainly in the South Wales area, and also serve a few customers in the South West. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction by ensuring that optimum efficiency and reliability is achieved. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Undertaking both preventative breakdown servicing and repairs to a range of package equipment
- Lifting, manoeuvring tools and equipment, locating tools on customer sites and repair bays.
- Responding to customer demands and needs by providing service and technical support to customers.
- Preparing and maintaining all documentation relative to service activities undertaken, i.e., report sheets and RAMS.
- Liaising with customers and assisting as necessary in the resolution of technical queries.
- Training customers on the equipment.
- Assisting with the control of spare parts to maintain the equipment being serviced / repaired.
To apply for the field service engineer, you will need: -
- An ONC, Level 3 NVQ, BTEC national, City & Guilds advanced or higher in electrical, electronic, or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in maintenance or servicing of equipment in a field service or maintenance role.
- Ideally, be mechanically biased with some electrical experience.
- Full driving license and the wiliness to travel to customer sites in South Wales, and sometimes further afield (UK).
In return, the field service engineer will receive a salary of £28,000, private medical cover, a company van (VW Caddy), a 6% company pension contribution, 26 holidays plus the eight bank holidays, and life assurance at four times salary.
Overtime is paid at time and a half Monday to Saturday and double time on Sundays.
If you are interested in this field service engineer role, please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: service, repair, field service, engineer, [email protected]