£25000 - £30000 per annum + potential bonus, pension, private medical
Opportunity for an export sales executive to join a global manufacturing company that has been trading for over 70 years. They have 10+ sites around the world and are a market leader for the technology they provide delivering bespoke solutions for a wide variety of customers and sectors.
You will work as part of a team working closely with the sales manager and be responsible for contributing to the sales growth of the business through new business development and account management activities. The role will also involve managing relationships with sales agents and distributors across Europe and potential occasional travel in Europe.
Export sales executive responsibilities will include:
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities
- Understanding the needs of customers and responding effectively with a plan of how to meet them
- Attending seminars, conferences, exhibitions and events where appropriate
- Creating a sales pipeline and manage your own sales projections daily
- Negotiating pricing with customers
- Increasing sales within the business
- Managing relationships with sales agents and distributors
To apply for the export sales executive, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a relevant role in a technical, engineering or manufacturing environment
- Experience in selling products to the export marketplace, ideally across Europe
- A degree-level qualification is desirable
- The ability to speak a European language (particularly Italian) is highly desirable
- A proven track record of success in a sales-focused position
In return, the export sales executive will receive a salary of £25,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience) + a potential annual bonus of up to 10%, pension, private healthcare, etc.
If you are an export sales executive, technical sales executive, sales executive, business development executive, technical sales engineer, export account manager, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: an export sales executive, technical sales executive, sales executive, business development executive, technical sales engineer, export account manager, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]