competitive salary, excellent benefits
Opportunity for a technical administrator or engineering administrator to join a market leader as a design support technician! On offer are a competitive salary, a good benefits package, and a 3 p.m. Friday finish!
The hiring company are a well-established, specialist manufacturing company backed by a parent company with a global presence. The organisation manufacture a range of high-specification products and benefits from ongoing investment.
As the design technician, you will coordinate and control design changes and support production with product data and manufacturing trials. Maintain the accuracy of product data within the MRP computer system. Detailed duties will include: -
- Coordinating and controlling design changes
- Supporting production with any product data enquiries
- Assisting with production trials for new product introduction and VA-VE activities.
- Maintaining the accuracy of product data within the MRP business system (BOMs, routings, weights etc.)
To apply for the design technician role, you will need the following: -
- A technical/engineering administration background within a manufacturing company or shop floor experience with an understanding of manufacturing/design processes.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The design technician position would suit candidates who are a technical administrator, BOMS administrator, engineering administrator, design administrator etc.
If you are interested in this design technician vacancy, please click apply!
Job Skills: technical administrator, engineering administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org