£40000 - £55000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for an embedded software engineer to join a technically challenging engineering department to support the development of products for a variety of sectors. The company offer a close-knit, relaxed and friendly culture with a management team who are approachable. The role offers significant opportunities for personal and technical growth as well as training and personal development.
There are close links right from the design and development team through to the end of line test department meaning you would be working within an integrated team to make the development process as smooth and easy as possible.
Working hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-12:30pm on a Friday.
As the embedded software engineer your duties will include:
- Linux development in a 32/64-bit embedded environment
- Utilising Embedded C skills to contribute to the development of a variety of customer solution led projects
- Developing basic application or test code development
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed
To be successful in your application for the embedded software engineer, you will need:
- A degree, HND or HNC level qualification in a relevant subject (computer science, software, electronics, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux development
- Good Embedded C skills
- Working knowledge of Python is desirable
In return, the embedded software engineer will receive a salary of £40,000-£55,000 (dependent on experience) + pension.
If you wish to be considered for the embedded software engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.