£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension (11% total), profit share bonus
Interesting and varied engineering challenges: The company supply their products to a range of different industries providing you with a good level of variety in your day-to-day work.
Have your say in the way the company is run: The company is employee-owned, meaning that you can have your opinion heard. Plus, benefit from a twice-yearly profit share bonus, the payout from which has been significant in recent times.
Secure employment: The company has gone through consistent growth in recent years, and this is set to continue providing you with excellent job security.
We do like to be beside the seaside: The company are based in a coastal location and can consider a relocation package/relocation support for the right person. Why not explore the coast, relax and breathe in the sea air when you're not working!
What you will be doing:
- Designing and implementing firmware for embedded systems
- Developing, executing, and maintaining test procedures for firmware
- Optimising firmware for performance, power consumption, and memory usage
- Collaborating with hardware engineers to ensure seamless integration of firmware with
- electronic components.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation for firmware code, algorithms, and validation results
- Conducting peer code reviews and providing guidance to junior firmware engineers
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving embedded software issues.
- Ensuring that firmware adheres to industry safety and compliance standards.
What you will need:
- Industry experience with Embedded C/C++
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant field such as Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
What you will receive:
A salary of £45,000-£55,000 (dependent on experience) + pension (8% company contribution, twice yearly profit share bonus, company shares, 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown, etc.
Your working hours
The company offers a flexible working arrangement where you will work 37.5 hours per week, core hours being 10am-4pm.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Embedded Software Engineer role with a growing manufacturing business, please click apply. Do not worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4355 Embedded Software Engineer
Job Skills: embedded software engineer, embedded engineer, software engineer, embedded electronics engineer, electronics engineer, electronics design engineer,