Competitive salary + pension, etc.
Varied and interesting workload working on multiple projects - enjoy excellent variety and technical challenges.
Involvement in full product lifecycle processes - see your projects through to completion.
Hybrid working - the company are open to a hybrid working arrangement of 3 days on site and 2 days remotely/from home. But if you prefer to be in the office 5 days that is fine too!
Job security - work for a stable and secure, family-owned business that continues to invest in the business.
What you will be doing:
- Working within the R&D design and support team to produce bespoke solutions.
- Providing real-time and embedded software design and development expertise to the development team
- Assisting with the development of new products as required
- Problem solving and troubleshooting issues during development processes.
- Ensuring all required documentation is updated.
What you will need:
- Industry experience with Embedded C
- A degree level qualification in a relevant subject such as Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Systems, etc. (HND level with industry experience also considered).
- Familiarity with hardware, low level drivers, fieldbus, etc.
- Python experience is advantageous.
What you will receive:
You will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) + pension, 25 days' holiday (plus Bank Holidays), etc.
The working hours
Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm with a 1-hour lunch break.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this embedded software engineer role working for an established manufacturing business, please click apply. Do not worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4351SW Embedded Software Engineer.
Job Skills: embedded software engineer, senior embedded software engineer, embedded electronics engineer, senior embedded electronics engineer, senior electronics engineer, electronics engineer, embedded engineer, firmware engineer, senior firmware engineer