£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for an embedded software engineer to join one of the fastest-growing manufacturing companies in South Wales. The company have recently relocated into a new manufacturing facility and are now looking to strengthen their engineering team to enable them to continue to meet their target to continue the growth they have been experiencing in recent years.
Reporting to the engineering manager you will be involved in embedded software-focused tasks with the opportunity to also be involved in PC based software development. There are good long-term progression opportunities available in all areas meaning you can forge a long-term career with the client.
As the embedded software engineer your duties will include:
- Embedded development for ARM core microcontrollers
- PC based development primarily with C#
- Developing code for automated manufacturing test equipment
To be a successful embedded software engineer, you will need:
- A degree in a relevant related subject (software engineering, computer science, computer games development, electronics engineering, etc.)
- Experience of developing products using embedded C and C++
- Experience of working with ARM core microcontrollers
- Development experience with a regulated product is desirable
- Experience of Visual Studio in C# is desirable
In return, the embedded software engineer will receive a salary of £30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.