£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits
Opportunity for an electronics test technician to join a well-established and successful manufacturing company.
The business has been trading since the 1980s and is proud to design and manufacture its products from its factory in Tewkesbury. The company have gained an enviable reputation for product quality, customer satisfaction, and competitive pricing.
As the electronics test technician, you will work within a friendly test and engineering team, providing test and calibration services across a wide range of products.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Test and calibration of electronic products.
- Fault finding to component level and carrying out repairs.
- Carrying out root cause analysis
- Updating records and databases.
- Ensuring that finished products conform to quality standards.
To apply for the electronics test technician, you will require the following: -
- Experience of fault finding to component level.
- A good understanding of circuit diagrams and drawings.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Ideally, have an HNC or above in electronics engineering.
The electronics test technician will receive a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 (dependant on experience), 24 days of holiday (plus the bank holidays), pension, and life insurance. The working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8.45 am to 5.15 pm, and 8.45 am to 3.45 pm on Fridays. Overtime is available at enhanced rates.
If you are interested in the electronics test technician position, please click apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: electronics, test, engineering, test technician, [email protected]